If you do not wish to accept cookies in respect of your use of this Site, you should stop using the Site, or turn off your cookies (see paragraph 5), but this may affect the functionality of the Site.
1. WHAT THIS COOKIES POLICY COVERS
This Cookies Policy sets out:
- what a cookie is (paragraph 2);
- cookies we use on this Site (paragraph 3);
- what you can do if you do not agree to the use of the cookies (paragraph 4); and
- further information about cookies in general (paragraph 5).
2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
After you enter the Site, the Site will make use of “cookies”. Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored on any of your internet enabled devices e.g. your computer, smartphone or tablet – like a memory for a web page. Local storage has a similar function to cookies, but allows larger amounts of information to be stored locally on your browsers on your device, without transferring any information to the server. Other technologies such as identifiers associated with your device, and other software could be used for similar purposes. In this Cookies Policy, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”
3. COOKIES USED ON THE SITE
We use several different types of cookies. In particular, we use the following first party functional cookies, which allow us to remember information necessary to manage your user flow and preferences within the Site. Functional cookies are used to provide you the best user experience. If you block these functional cookies, certain parts of the Site might not work properly.
Some of these are session cookies which are temporary and allow us to link your actions during a browser session. These are deleted at the end of your browsing session. Others are persistent cookies which remain on your device for the period of time specified in the cookie. These cookies help us identify you as a unique user (by storing a randomly generated number).
Below is a list of all first party functional cookies we use on our Site:
- JSON Web Token (JWT) – JWT is a token used to identify you as a unique user after authentication and is stored during log in. For more information, please see https://jwt.io/.
- Refresh Token – This token is issued as part of the authentication process to verify your identity and allow to access your membership Account, and is stored during log in.
4. CONTROL YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
We shall store a cookie on your computer or device to remember this for next time. You can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. If you wish to withdraw your agreement at any time, you will need to delete our cookies using your internet browser settings. You should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use. Please be aware that some of our services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them “trusted websites” in your internet browser. The following links may assist you in managing your cookies settings, or you can use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge : https://support.microsoft.com/en-my/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- GoogleChrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Some information may be stored in your browser’s local storage. To delete browser’s local storage, please delete the browser’s history.
5. OTHER INFORMATION
The following link contains further information about cookies:
In addition, a guide to online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at:
We may change this Cookies Policy from time to time by posting the updated version of the policy on our Site. Please check this Site periodically to be informed of any changes.
6. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about the cookies used on our website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: 3 October 2019